Giving birth to a child is one of the most beautiful things and miracles that can happen in life, when you desire children.
Natural remedies can help boost chances to conceive and become more fertile. It is of course crucial to have a healthy diet and lifestyle, do exercises on a regular basis, relax and avoid stress. If you become obsessed with having a child and think about becoming pregnant 24/24 and 7/7, it will probably stress you out unconsciously and will not help the situation. As we know, stress can cause many issues, so I would recommend some energy healing sessions and meditations to reach your goals too.
Recommended Herbs for Fertility:
- Red Raspberry leaf is a widely known herb that most herbalists recommend to help make and have babies. It’s rich in iron, calcium and B vitamins. It is used to regulate menstrual cycles, strengthens and tones the uterus and assist with contractions.
- Wild yam is recommended to balance hormones, soothe premenstrual syndrome, increase libido and fertility.
- Chaste tree berry / vitex is highly recommended by herbalists for fertility as it may improve hormone balance. There have been some miracles with this herb. Chasteberry or vitex is also used to treat PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Nettle leaf is known as a cleanser to eliminate potential harmful toxins that can affect a pregnancy. It is also used to reduce water retention and reduce stress and protect against cancer. This herb is full of minerals and vitamins including vitamins A, C, K, magnesium, lutein and retin.
- Dandelion leaf & root : Dandelion encourages bile production in the liver and speeds up the elimination of wastes. For fertility cleansing, dandelion leaf and root can shore up nutrients that may be lacking, while cleansing toxins like hormone disrupting chemicals that can build up and stress the liver. Further, hormone balance can be improved by the use of dandelion because it’s the liver’s job to metabolize excess hormones.
When women start a fertility journey, it is recommended to cleanse the liver first. Cleansing and detoxifying the body can help obtain a better regular cycle, less cramps and less PMS.
To schedule an energy healing and guided meditation session to help, please click here.
Please ask your healthcare provider before taking anything, if you have health issues or take any medications. Medicinal herbs can be very powerful, but some couples may still need medical interventions to become pregnant.